Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+
Search Engine Optimization - Volunteer/Internship Position
Are you seeking Professional Experience through a volunteer role?
Rare Opportunity to make a REAL Difference
A Family For Every Child is honored to offer a volunteer or intern role for the right person. If you are interested in working with a unique and innovative one of a kind program, digging in to expanding our Family Finding Program, this might be for you. This truly is a rare opportunity to really have a significant role in changing the face of child recruitment services. Help create next steps to broaden the scope of the project after the initial development is complete.
Building your resume by working with a nationally known organization Designing and taking a lead on a key role within the organization Research, design and implement areas of need.
We need from you:
- Rewrite and organize website content to be search engine optimized and user friendly
- Update and maintain site meta information
- Setup and use analytical tools to monitor SEO performance Research and implement new SEO areas of opportunity
- Design and implement link building campaigns
- Monitor emerging trends in the WEB/SEO/ industry and adjust tactics to new opportunities
Knowledge of optimizing websites for SEO, including meta information, keyword optimization, and site architecture Expertise with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and site crawling tools
Awareness of Google algorithm updates and how they affect SEO
Well organized, self-directed, proactive, and a strong attention to detail
Strong writing skills Ability to communicate with diverse populations
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Basic computer skills and ability to understand HTML
3-9+ month minimum commitment
6-9+ hours per week
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: