Project Registration Now Open!
Register Your Volunteer Project by July 31
Day of Caring is an annual day of volunteering facilitated by United Way of Lane County since 1993. Each year, United Way of Lane County works to coordinate partners across the nonprofit, public, and private sectors for one incredible day of giving back to the commuinity through volunteerism. The event takes places each September and helps to promote the importance of a connected community.
If you'd like to host a group of volunteers for a service project on September 26, please register your project by July 31. Volunteers will be able to view projects August 1.
Before you register your project, you’ll need to make sure:
- Your agency has an account
- You have access to manage your agency account
- Read the agency guide for instructions on registering your project
To create an account:
- Sign up here and return the MOU.
- Once approved, we’ll email you so you can register your Day of Caring service project.
To gain access to manage your agency account (if you don’t already have access):
- Fill out the “Become a Volunteer” form here.
- Then, email Alexis Amavisca at email@example.com and she can give you access to your agency.
Already have an account?
Log in your account and follow the steps in the agency guide to submit your Day of Caring project.
Having troubling getting into your account?
Contact Alexis Amavisca at firstname.lastname@example.org as your MOU may have expired, or your password might need to be reset.
Please review the Agency Guide for more information on how to register projects this year. Once you've read the guide you can easily submit your project by clicking “Login” at the top right of this page.
Non-profit registration: July 1-31
Projects viewable: August 1-6
Volunteer Registration: August 7-30
T-shirt orders due: August 30
Day of Caring: September 26
Click here to see photos of last year's event. Thank you to the over 950 volunteers who participated!