United Way of Lane County Believes in Volunteerism
Every day we work to empower the community to get out and give back. We put a lot of effort into getting people excited about volunteerism and we help our volunteer partners reap the benefits!
By registering your organization you have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Post volunteer opportunities on our website
- Ongoing volunteer referrals
- Volunteer Management resources created by our Volunteer Coordinators Network Supercharge your volunteer program
- We offer Volunteer Management and/ or capacity training for your staff and volunteers
- Referrals for special events and corporate volunteer projects as applicable
- Support during group volunteer projects from experienced, trained volunteer managers
LET'S DO THIS!
Are you ready to sign up? Along with the online application, you must sign and email or fax a copy of our Volunteer United Website MOU
- Click here for the Volunteer United Website MOU. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 541-726-4150
- Click here to register
To register organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Designated by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) organization, school, government agency; or is a school, government agency, hospital, hospice, nursing home, or community organization.
- Do not withhold services based on membership or religious affiliation/participation.
- Not a political campaign.
Connect With Us