Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+
Professional Development -- Adoption Agency Recruitment Specialist
Are you seeking Professional Experience through a volunteer role?
Rare Opportunity to make a REAL Difference
A Family For Every Child is honored to offer a volunteer or intern role for the right person. If you are interested in digging into social work this might be for you.
This truly is a rare opportunity to have a significant role in changing the face of child recruitment services. Are you hoping to build your web resume? Need to show “real” work, and could benefit from a reference from a national nonprofit? We would love to partner with you, and benefit both of us. We are looking to invest in someone who we can assist in their growth, and they will make a commitment to work with us for a year. Does not need to be located at our office, can be done from anywhere. We are very committed to how technology could change the lives of many children living in foster care and engage volunteers outside of our local area. Are you looking too?
Build your resume by working with a nationally known organization Designing and taking a lead on a key role within the organization Research, design and implement areas of need Help create next steps to broaden the scope of the project after the initial development is complete.
We need from you:
- A one year commitment
- 6-10 hours a week
- Passion to help children find their forever family
About the Project:
This is a unique career opportunity and has potential growth opportunity with in the organization. This is an opportunity for the Adoption Agency Recruitment Specialist to get hands on social work experience that will help you be better equipped to apply and find a job in the social work field, or move up in our organization.
Ways to recruit families, agencies, partners, and volunteers:
- Create a calendar of outreach with goals with types of outreach, web, newsletter, social media, etc.
- Create “how-to” materials that will attract workers
- Call lists for partners, big agencies, and out of state partners that can bring groups of families to MAP.
- Create a MOU or agreement that will “sell” this concept to agencies. This is the idea that someday this is a service that might be cheaper for them to pay, than paying their workers to do matching. Streamline all processes, make reports, update website and data base, create sustainable processes
- Develop promotional material for the AA and MAP programs, for all parties involved (families, CW, and SW), create newsletters and emails to reach more people who could sign up, continue with promotional material we have started and expand on it. Working with 2-3 FAS families and completing FAS tasks and duties, when they assist agency families.
- Partnership recruitment – develop monthly newsletters for both adoption workers and families, that contain new information about the agency, success stories, and other helpful information.
- Create “how-to” materials for prospective families, including but not limited power point’s, pdf’s, and webinars.
- This rolls over all focus will be building and supporting AFFEC clients, with a focus on family support, adoption agency families, family engagement, training, respite, mentoring and other partnerships. This will benefit the long-term, sustainable support of our families and children/youth
Because this is a very select role, with a large commitment on both parts, we will be interviewing for the right person.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: