Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Day of Caring at Ophelia's Place in Junction City
Ophelia's Place is a prevention based organization dedicated to helping girls ages 10-18 make healthy life choices through empowerment, education and support. Our Junction City location is in need of help sprucing up before the school year starts and our fall programs take off! We'd love help making the outside of our space welcoming and ready to serve the girls of the Junction City community. Specific activities would include:
- sweeping cobwebs off the walls/doors/under the eaves near the entrance
- cleaning the outsides of windows
- cleaning off any graffiti
- trash pickup from the ground and parking area
- minor weeding of the path/edges of the building
Bringing equipment like brooms, rags and buckets, are encouraged.
Join us anytime between 10am-2pm at 1497 Kalmia Street Junction City, OR 97448.
Thank you for supporting the girls of Lane and Linn counties!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: