United Way of Lane County Believes in Volunteerism
Every day we work to empower the community to get out and give back. We put a lot of effort into getting people excited about volunteerism and we help our volunteer partners reap the benefits!
By registering your organization you have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Post volunteer opportunities on our website
- Ongoing volunteer referrals
- Volunteer Management resources created by our Volunteer Coordinators Network Supercharge your volunteer program
- We offer Volunteer Management and/ or capacity training for your staff and volunteers
- Referrals for special events and corporate volunteer projects as applicable
- Support during group volunteer projects from experienced, trained volunteer managers
- Opportunity to highlight an opportunity through the Register Guard
LET'S DO THIS!
Are you ready to sign up? Along with the online application, you must sign and email or fax a copy of our Volunteer Connections Website MOU
To register organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Designated by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) organization, school, government agency; or is a school, government agency, hospital, hospice, nursing home, or community organization.
- Do not withhold services based on membership or religious affiliation/participation.
- Not a political campaign.
Hear from Volunteers Created On 1/16/2018
Hear from UWLC volunteers about the rewarding experience of volunteering and making a difference in their communities.
Volunteer of the Month and Year Created On 1/16/2018
Check out which volunteers were selected as 2019's Volunteer of the Year!
Featured Partner Created On 1/26/2018
Click here to learn about Day of Caring and how you can get involved.
United Way of Lane County, 3171 Gateway Loop, Springfield, OR 97477