Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+
Laurel Hill Center Landscaping Project
Laurel Hill Center is committed to helping people with psychiatric disabilities make choices and acquire skills that increase their self-reliance and ability to live and work in the community. The plan for the 2019 United way Day of Caring for Laurel Hill Center includes general flowerbed clean up, weeding, cutting back bushes and planting additional flowers in the beds.
- Prune shrubs, bushes, and trees around the building. Clear branches overhanging walkways. Trim branches away from the siding, gutters, and roofline within reach.
- Weed garden beds and remove leaves and debris. Remove any dead growth in preparation for winter. Place debris in yard waste bin or fill pickup bed as directed by maintenance staff.
- Lay bark mulch in garden beds 2-3” thick.
- Plant additional flowers around the flower beds.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: