Hear from Volunteers Created On 1/16/2018
Hear from UWLC volunteers about the rewarding experience of volunteering and making a difference in their communities.
Day of Caring 2018 Created On 1/16/2018
#LaneCountyCares! Join us for our 2018 Day of Caring. Volunteer registration will open on August 6th.
Featured Partners Created On 1/26/2018
A place to feature our wonderful partners in the community.
United Way of Lane County Believes in Volunteerism
Every day we work to empower the community to get out and give back. We put a lot of effort into getting people excited about volunteerism and we help our volunteer partners reap the benefits!
By registering your organization you have access to a variety of resources, including:
- Post volunteer opportunities on our website
- Ongoing volunteer referrals
- Volunteer Management resources created by our Volunteer Coordinators Network Supercharge your volunteer program
- We offer Volunteer Management and/ or capacity training for your staff and volunteers
- Referrals for special events and corporate volunteer projects as applicable
- Support during group volunteer projects from experienced, trained volunteer managers
- Opportunity to highlight an opportunity through the Register Guard
LET'S DO THIS!
Are you ready to sign up? Along with the online application, you must sign and email or fax a copy of our Volunteer Connections Website MOU
To register organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Designated by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) organization, school, government agency; or is a school, government agency, hospital, hospice, nursing home, or community organization.
- Do not withhold services based on membership or religious affiliation/participation.
- Not a political campaign.
United Way of Lane County, 3171 Gateway Loop, Springfield, OR 97477